|Home||» Products||» Calcium Formate||» Calcium Formate|
Product Code : 74
Brand Name : J. N. CHEMICAL
- Sample Available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Product Description:Bestowed with an ingenious team of designers and advanced production unit, we have been able to introduce an exclusive range of Calcium Formate. The offered calcium is used as an additive designed significantly for improving the qualities and properties of tile adhesives. Also, it prolongs open time, improves adhesions and offers a highly efficient strength as an additive. In industrial sector, this is used even improvising water stability, pliability and homogeneity. Apart from this, clients can get the salt in abundance at industry leading prices. Calcium formate, Ca(HCOO)2, is the calcium salt of formic acid, HCOOH. It may be produced synthetically by reacting calcium oxide or calcium hydroxide with formic acid.
- Help increases metabolism
- Good for bone health’
- Add iron to health
- Calcium Formate is an additive designed to significantly improve the qualities and properties of tile adhesives.
- As an additive it prolongs open time, improves adhesions and is a highly efficient strength accelerator which is of importance for tile mortars where you need acceleration and low skin formation. Even improves water stability, pliability and homogeneity.
- Calcium Formate also used in concrete - acceleration and improves water stability and leather tanning.
- Also used as a preservative for compound feed or feed materials.