|Home||» Products||» Diammonium Phosphate||» Diammonium Phosphate|
Product Code : 89
Brand Name : J. N. CHEMICAL
- Sample Available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- Diammonium phosphate (DAP)
- Chemical formula (NH4)2HPO4
- Synonyms: Diammonium hydrogen phosphate
- DAP can be used as a fire retardant. It is the largest component of some popular commercial firefighting products.
- DAP is also used as a yeast nutrient in winemaking and mead brewing; as an additive in some brands of purportedly a; to prevent afterglow in matches, in purifying sugar; as a flux for soldering tin, copper, zinc and brass; and to control precipitation of alkali-soluble and acid-insoluble colloidal dyes on wool.